The Coast Leather Grab
Material: Pebble Grain leather
Dimensions:22.5 x 29.5 x 10 (12) (52.5 - 60) cm
Elegantly structured with two ladylike carry handles from which hangs a jaunty leather tassel, The Coast Grab is handcrafted in smart yellow Pebble Grain leather for an impeccable finish. With a secure zip-top closure, this sophisticated style and is A5-compatible. The Coast also comes with a detachable/adjustable leather strap to offer the option to wear on the shoulder or across the body.
An iconic OSPREY LONDON design, we’re delighted to announce that The Coast Grab is back for the new season, handcrafted in smart mustard yellow Pebble Grain leather.
Elegantly structured with two ladylike carry handles, The Coast also offers a detachable/adjustable leather strap to allow it to be worn on the shoulder or across the body. Displaying the OSPREY LONDON logo in gold metal lettering and with a fashionable leather tassel, this sophisticated style has a zip-top closure for security and a surprisingly spacious A5-compatible interior with three internal pockets, all beautifully lined in our signature English Rose jacquard.
- OSPREY LONDON structured zip-top bag, handcrafted in mustard yellow Pebble Grain leather with gold metal hardware.
- Smart self-coloured stitching with hand applied mustard yellow edge colour.
- The OSPREY LONDON logo can be found on the front of the bag, in gold metal lettering.
- Features two rolled leather carry handles and also comes with an adjustable/detachable flat leather strap to allow you to wear the bag on the shoulder or across the body.
- A statement leather tassel hangs from the front of one of the handles.
- Closes along the top with a chunky gold metal zip with gold metal zip-pull.
- The A5-compatible interior is lined in our signature English Rose jacquard fabric and features a zipped, slip and mobile phone pockets. The zipped pocket is framed in leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon logo. The slip pocket bears the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- The flat base features four gold metal studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Always refer to our leather care guide to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.