The Camden Leather Cross-Body
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 26 x 27 x 7 (32-64) cm
Crafted in Nappa leather with a spacious interior, The Camden is a chic choice that will take you anywhere and everywhere in style. With its spacious interior and zip-top closure, we say The Camden is a great choice for SS18 and beyond.
SPRING SUMMER 18
Crafted in smart buttersoft Nappa leather, The Camden zip-top cross-body is a chic unstructured bag that will complement any outfit.
The surprisingly spacious interior with zip-top closure is perfect for keeping your essentials secure and in place, while the go-anywhere spirit of this bag will take you anywhere and everywhere in style. Great for travel!
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON cross-body bag in Nappa leather.
- Handstitched in smart self-coloured stitching.
- Hand-applied edge colour.
- The front of the bag features the subtle embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The leather strap is adjustable so that the bag can be worn across the body or on the shoulder.
- The reverse of the bag bears the embossed legend: Natural Leather Handmade.
- The bag closes with a zip-top closure with smart leather zip-pull.
- The bag opens to reveal a spacious interior containing a slip pocket, mobile phone and zipped pocket. The zipped pocket is framed in Nappa leather and has a smart leather zip-pull. Just below the zipped pocket site an embroidered OSREY BY GRAEME ELLISDON logo patch.
- The Camden is lined throughout with our signature English rose OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon jacquard fabric.
- Comes with a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather’s natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don’t overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape – and it’s better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.