Dimensions: One size
Introducing The Seafarer, limited edition sunglasses with handcut dark grey Acetate frames and lenses with maximum UVA/UVB protection. Designed to flatter and fit.
Introducing The Seafarer, limited edition sunglasses with dark grey frames designed to flatter and fit you in style. Handcut from Cellulose Acetate, the frames are then polished for up to 72 hours to create a super smooth frame with the glossiest finish. Fitted with subtly graduated dark lenses with filter category 3 to reduce glare, they offer maximum UVA/UVB protection.
Seafarer Sunglasses come in our ingenious origami style case, which folds flat when empty!
- Classic style sunglasses with black and grey frames and black lenses.
- The right hand arm features a silver plaque bearing the OSPREY LONDON logo.
- Frames are handcut from cellulose Acetate, a natural material derived from cotton, which creates a superior, flexible frame that shines.
- Polished for up to 72 hours to ensure the glossiest finish and a smooth feel when worn.
- High quality hinges and screws, tested to ensure durability.
- Graduated lenses with maximum UVA/UVB protection.
- Filter category 3: dark tint reduces glare. Do not view the sun directly and do not wear in a solarium.
- Product complies with European standard BS EN 1836:2005 and A1:2007.
- Supplied with OSPREY LONDON microfibre cleaning cloth in an ingenious chocolate brown origami style case that folds flat when empty.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SUNGLASSES
OSPREY LONDON Sunglasses are made by hand to create a product that looks, feels and performs beautifully. Please follow this care advice to help keep your sunglasses that way:
- Hold your sunglasses by the frame and avoid putting them face down on any surface to avoid scratching the lenses.
- Always clean your sunglasses with a soft clean cloth such as the special microfibre cloth provided.
- Warm soapy water can be used if lenses become particularly dirty. Avoid using solvents or alcohol on your sunglasses.
- Always keep your sunglasses in the case provided when not in use.