The Samui Wool Scarf
Material: 100% Wool
Dimensions: 190 x 80 cm
Bring an injection of beautiful colour to your look with this limited edition, generously proportioned ombré scarf in shades of cream to crimson in Italian new wool. Feather light and cosy too. Available while stocks last…
In shades of cream to crimson in ombré effect Italian new wool, The Samui is a generously proportioned limited edition scarf – a quick and easy way to update any look. Tie in a loop for an abstract look or make a feature of the beautifully stylised image of a fisherman. Available while stocks last…
- OSPREY LONDON limited edition scarf woven in Italy featuring a highly stylised seascape with a pen and ink silhouette of a fisherman in his boat on a beautiful ombré effect in shades of cream to crimson.
- 100% wool.
- Eyelash fringed ends.
- Sew-in OSPREY LONDON label and MADE IN ITALY care label.
- Dry clean only.
- Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSREY LONDON ribbon – a joy to receive whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
- Please refer to our care advice.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SCARF
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
- Keep your scarf away from buckles, jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
- Never leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this may cause colours to fade.
- When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in a drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
- Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.