Material: Cellulose Acetate
Dimensions: One size
These gorgeous new limited edition sunglasses feature flattering frames in tan flame tortoiseshell Acetate with graduated chocolate lenses offering maximum UVA/UVB protection.
These gorgeous new limited edition sunglasses feature flattering frames in tan flame tortoiseshell Acetate, polished for up to 72 hours to create a superior frame with the glossiest finish. Featuring graduated chocolate lenses offering maximum UVA/UVB protection, Paradise Sunglasses are on-trend for SS18 and come in our ingenious fold-flat case.
- Flattering fit sunglasses with tan flame tortoiseshell frames and graduated chocolate lenses.
- Frames are handcut from Cellulose Acetate, a natural material derived from cotton, which creates a superior, flexible frame that shines.
- Polished for up to 72 hours to ensure the glossiest finish and a smooth feel when worn.
- High quality hinges and screws, tested to ensure durability.
- Graduated lenses with maximum UVA/UVB protection.
- Filter category 3: dark tint reduces glare. Do not view the sun directly and do not wear in a solarium.
- Product complies with European standard BS EN 1836:2005 and A1:2007.
- Supplied with OSPREY LONDON microfibre cleaning cloth in an ingenious chocolate brown origami style case that folds flat when empty.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SUNGLASSES
OSPREY LONDON Sunglasses are made by hand to create a product that looks, feels and performs beautifully. Please follow this care advice to help keep your sunglasses that way:
- Hold your sunglasses by the frame and avoid putting them face down on any surface to avoid scratching the lenses.
- Always clean your sunglasses with a soft clean cloth such as the special microfibre cloth provided.
- Warm soapy water can be used if lenses become particularly dirty. Avoid using solvents or alcohol on your sunglasses.
- Always keep your sunglasses in the case provided when not in use.