The Tandil 5cm Leather Belt
Sorry this product has sold out
Material: Saddle leather
Dimensions: 5cm wide
Reasons to love it: Cinch in that waist with this wide OSPREY LONDON signature style | Constructed in supple Saddle Leather, which just gets better with age
This fashionably wide leather belt is crafted using traditional saddlery techniques, cut from vegetable tanned cowhide, with a natural raw edge. Hand finished, it features a rolled brass buckle, single leather keeper and gently pointed end tip. Better yet, with five holes to accommodate changes to waist size, this veg tanned leather just gets better with age.
Did you know? The first items to appear under the OSPREY brand name were the leather belts that Graeme Ellisdon designed and made from a hayloft in Hertfordshire back in 1980. “The Tandil is based on one of my original belts: it’s great to have this classic back in the collection today.”
- OSPREY LONDON classic leather belt, handcrafted using traditional saddlery techniques from a single piece of supple Saddle leather with smart self-coloured stitching, hand applied edge colour and a gently pointed end tip.
- Features a fixed leather keeper.
- Includes a rectangular solid brass buckle with gently rounded edges, a brass roller and a brass prong.
- Belt sizes available (take your normal trouser waist size): 30, 34 and 38 inches. 76, 86 and 96 centimetres. 5cm wide.
- Features five belt holes.
- When not being worn, roll your belt or hang from the buckle.
- Always follow our product care recommendations to keep leather belts looking great.
- We offer FREE UK returns.
|Standard over £100
||5 working days
|Standard under £100
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
||Order by midday Mon-Fri. Your order will be delivered Mon-Fri (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
Product Code: MO2694-42-CHOCOLATE