The Stella Leather Hobo
Material: Grainy Hide leather
Dimensions: H: 31 x L: 38 x W: 13 cm (17-20cm handle height) (47cm strap height)
Reasons to love it: This best-selling design is available in new limited edition colours | Change up the look from elegantly understated to boho-luxe with the bonus strap
OSPREY LONDON is delighted to introduce you to one of our favourite bags of the year, The Stella Leather Hobo. Handcrafted in buttersoft inky black Grainy Hide leather, this gloriously slouchy zip-top shoulder bag is offered with a choice of two straps. The adjustable padded leather strap allows the bag to sit snugly under the arm and is great for grown-up days, whilst the woven ‘guitar’ strap in varsity colours of navy blue, burgundy and steel grey has a more off-duty, boho feel. Wear both together with the guitar strap hanging down for on-trend easy chic.
The Stella has a large zipped pocket on the front, ideal for securely stashing items you like to keep to hand while on the go such as a phone or Oyster card. It also features a fashionably large leather tassel bag charm which clips/unclips as desired. The bag opens along the top to reveal a spacious and beautifully lined interior with two additional slip pockets and a zipped pocket.
- OSPREY LONDON slouchy zip-top shoulder bag, handcrafted in buttersoft inky black Grainy Hide leather, offered with a choice of two straps and featuring a statement leather tassel hanging on one side.
- Smart self-coloured stitching, black hand-applied edge colour and silver metal hardware throughout.
- The bag features a flat leather handle, which attaches to the bag via two silver circular rings. You can alter the length of the strap by adjusting the silver metal studs on the strap.
- The bag also includes a woven guitar strap in shades of navy blue/burgundy/steel grey with inky black leather tabs. This strap is detachable by unclipping the lobster claw clasps from the circular metal rings.
- The fashionably large leather tassel in inky black can be found on the lefthand side of the bag and is detachable.
- The front of the bag also bears the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil. It also features a framed zipped pocket with an OSPREY LONDON branded silver metal zip pull.
- The reverse includes the subtly embossed legend: REAL LEATHER.
- The bag secures at the top via a chunky silver metal zip with a metal branded zip-pull.
- The spacious A4-compatible interior features two slip pockets and a zipped pocket with a smart leather zip-pull. Just below the zipped pocket is the OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo, framed in inky black Grainy Hide leather.
- The interior is lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON gold jacquard fabric.
- Gusseted side seams help the bag to expand when a little extra room is required.
- Features a flat base to help keep your daily paraphernalia in one place when you are on the move.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our product care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
- We offer FREE UK returns.
|Standard over £100
||5 working days
|Standard under £100
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
||Order by midday Mon-Fri. Your order will be delivered Mon-Fri (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: MB8498-58\3