The Rhoda Leather & Suede Matinee Purse with RFID Protection
Material: Natural Grain leather & Suede
Dimensions: H: 11 x L: 14.5 x W: 3 cm
Reasons to love it: Generously proportioned with a well organised interior | Now with RFID protection to keep your card data secure
Handcrafted in bark Natural Grain leather with a matching Suede flap, The Rhoda Matinee Purse with RFID Protection is a spacious bi-fold design that opens to reveal ten card slots, five note sections and a zipped coin section. With an additional zipped pocket on the reverse, it’s the sort of purse that comes in useful at lunchtimes when you want to nip out without taking a bag.
- Generously proportioned OSPREY LONDON matinee purse, handcrafted in sporty bark Natural Grain leather & Suede with smart self-coloured stitching.
- Comes with RFID protection to keep your card data safe.
- The front of the purse features bark Natural Grain leather and secures via a foldover Suede flap with a silver metal popper closure, also bearing the embossed OSPREY LONDON.
- The reverse features a zipped pocket with a smart leather zip-pull, with the interior lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON gold jacquard fabric.
- The bi-fold interior is embossed with the RFID logo and it opens up to provide extra compartments for added organisation.
- The smart interior also features ten card slots in Natural Grain leather, five note sections and a zipped coin section, all lined in signature OSPREY LONDON gold jacquard fabric. The zipped coin section bears also bears the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- Please note this item does not come in a box.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
- We offer FREE UK returns.
|Standard over £100
||5 working days
|Standard under £100
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
||Order by midday Mon-Fri. Your order will be delivered Mon-Fri (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
Wallets, purses, washbags and the like are all measured in centimetres: height x width x depth. Scarves are measured length x width.
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL7200-40\5