The Ava Leather Gloves
Material: Gloving leather
Dimensions: Small, Medium, Large
Reasons to love them: Buttersoft leather with a cosy fleece lining for warmth
Handcrafted using the finest buttersoft tan Gloving leather, these elegant gloves with stab stitch detail are fleece lined for comfort and warmth.
In sizes Small (7), Medium (7.5) and Large (8), check your glove size here. A chic gift, available only while our limited stocks last…
- OSPREY LONDON women’s gloves, handcrafted in luxuriously buttersoft tan Gloving leather, with a black fleece lining for warmth.
- Self-coloured stitching on the backs of the hands with a piped leather detail around the cuff.
- Please note that these gloves are designed to fit snugly.
- Discreet OSPREY LONDON woven label, sewn into the side seam of the left glove.
- Presented in an OSPREY LONDON branded card sleeve.
- A care label can be found inside the left glove.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
- We offer FREE UK returns.
|Standard over £100
||5 working days
|Standard under £100
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
||Order by midday Mon-Fri. Your order will be delivered Mon-Fri (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
Take a fabric measuring tape and wrap it around the widest part of your hand (usually just below the knuckles), not including your thumb. Now make a loose fist. Note the measurement in inches, rounding it up to the nearest inch. If you are between sizes, we recommend that you choose the smaller size as leather gloves will stretch over time.
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: MO2418-90\TAN