SADDLERY CAFE TEAM MEMBER
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, personable and, above all, customer-service driven person to join our Saddlery Café team at OSPREY St Albans, working 30 hrs a week including weekends. Housed in a series of beautifully converted barns in an idyllic location not far from St Albans, the Saddlery Café is a popular spot for morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea, serving fresh, seasonal and locally sourced food, including our delicious wheat and gluten-free savouries and cakes.
The overall purpose of the role is to support the Saddlery Café through excellent customer service skills.
You will need to have solid organisational ability, commitment and a high standard of personal presentation.
- Engaging with customers in a personable, brand-appropriate style.
- Delivering and maintaining our brand's high standard of customer service in all aspects of food and beverage.
- Assisting the Store Manager with all aspects of ordering and maintaining stock levels for the Saddlery Café.
- Assisting with the opening of the tills and cashing-up at the end of the day.
- Maintaining and observing all Health & Safety standards.
- Liaising with the Store Manager on performance
In return, we offer an attractive salary & benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join our expanding and successful luxury brand in a stunning location. If you are a team player and are highly motivated, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please provide your CV and covering letter in person to the store manager or email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.