PART-TIME SALES CONSULTANT
We are currently looking to appoint Part-Time Sales Consultants at our OSPREY LONDON York outlet store (24hrs/week).
This is a great opportunity to join our expanding and successful luxury brand. If you are a team player and are highly motivated we would love to hear from you.
Function of the role
The overall function of the Sales Consultant is to support the concession through excellent customer service skills. You will need to have good organisational ability, commitment and a high standard of personal presentation:
Ideally candidates should have a proven track record in the retail industry, preferably with premium products.
Core skills & qualities
- Passion for customer service and building effective customer relationships
- Ability to maximise sales opportunities
- Strong desire to achieve targets
- Good understanding of the luxury market and its customers
Main duties and responsibilities
- To be actively committed to your training and development
- Provide excellent customer service
- Security awareness - be vigilant
- Product knowledge - learn and understand about the product
- Use of tills
- Assist with new deliveries
- Assist with replenishment
- Assist with merchandising
- Maintain required standards throughout store
- Identify which products are selling well
- Assess which products are selling slowly and think about solutions
- Comply with dress code standards
- Comply with all company policies & procedures
In exchange we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please provide your CV and covering letter in person to the store manager or email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.