DEPUTY STORE MANAGER, ASHFORD
We are currently looking to appoint a Deputy Manager at our gorgeous OSPREY LONDON outlet store at Ashford Designer Outlet. This is a great opportunity to join our expanding and successful luxury brand. If you have great retail and people management experience along with the ability to deliver exceptional customer service, we would love to hear from you.
Function of the role
To assist the Store Manager with managing the sales, operational and personnel functions of the store to ensure maximum profitability and compliance with company procedures. The Store Manager has senior management duties within our outlet store group and is out of store frequently, making this an ideal ‘step-up’ role for someone looking to further their management experience. The Deputy Manager helps ensure maximum performance and compliance with the brand image and company goals. You will need great organisational ability, commitment, self-motivation and a high standard of personal presentation.
Ideally candidates should have a proven track record in a supervisory retail role, preferably with a luxury brand.
Core skills & qualities
- Passion for customer service and building effective customer relationships
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to maximise sales opportunities
- Strong desire to achieve targets
- Good understanding of the luxury market and its customers
Main duties and responsibilities
To assist the Store Manager in:
- Strive to achieve sales goals by forward planning and maximising opportunities
- Supervise sales floor
- Set and monitor store targets daily and monthly
- Ensure Company merchandising standards are met
- Delivery and coaching of team within Company customer service training programme
- Manage a team of Sales Consultants
- Implement Company training programmes and monitor team training in product knowledge, customer service and selling skills
- Supervise and train team to develop their skills and ensure all Company procedures are adhered to
- Motivate team to meet goals, review performance
- Monitor compliance to Company dress code
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and organisation within the store
- Maintain all store safety standards
- Maintain all assessments relating to Health and Safety issues
This is a full-time position working 30 hours over five days, Monday - Sunday. In exchange we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ashford Designer Outlet
Posted on: 04-05-2017