The Watson Leather Tote
Material: Grainy Hide leather
Dimensions: 35 x 50 x 12 (12) (35 x 61) cm
FITS A 15” LAPTOP
For a daily commute or an overnight trip, The Watson Leather Tote is roomy enough to do both. Handcrafted in robust Grainy Hide leather in a rich, dark shade of cognac, this generously proportioned flatbase tote has a zip-top closure and two dropdown rolled leather handles. Better yet, The Watson also comes with an adjustable webbing strap with a specially shaped and comfortably padded leather shoulder pad; plus an additional strap on the reverse to fit over the handle of a wheeled suitcase.
With a large zipped pocket on the front for those items which you like to keep to hand, inside the fully lined interior is a separate padded slip pocket designed to fit up to a 15” laptop with a secure Velcro fastening plus a spacious slip pocket and zipped pocket for smaller items.
More contemporary than a briefcase, more streamlined than a holdall, The Watson is sure to prove itself as a supremely useful choice.
- OSPREY LONDON roomy, A4-compatible zip-top tote, handcrafted in robust Grainy Hide leather with two dropdown rolled leather carry handles with silver square rings and leather mounts.
- Comes with an additional canvas webbing strap, featuring a shaped and padded leather shoulder pad for comfort and includes four metal studs in each corner to enhance the strength of the shoulder pad. This adjustable strap affixes to the bag with lobster claw clips that attach to silver metal D-rings, simply adjust the bag using the two silver metal buckles and leather keepers, which sit either side of the shoulder pad.
- Self-coloured stitching, hand applied chocolate edge stain and brushed silver metal hardware throughout.
- The front of the bag features a zipped pocket with a smart leather zip-pull and a framed leather border. Sitting on the frame is the embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The reverse features a flat carry handle which can be used to slip over a suitcase handle when travelling. When not in use, this secures down with a silver metal popper, and features the subtly embossed legend: Handmade.
- The interior is lined in beige Cotton Twill fabric. This A4-compatible bag features a padded slip pocket with a webbed tab that secures with Velcro, ideal for storing a 15” laptop. Adjacent to this pocket are two slip pockets, on which sits the OSPREY LONDON embroidered crest logo, framed in leather. Above the slip pockets you will find a zipped pocket with a smart leather zip-pull, which is also framed in leather.
- The base is reinforced to help keep your belongings in place and features four round silver metal studs, to protect the bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our product care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
Delivery & Returns Service Status
- In order to ensure our warehouse & customer services team can work safely, we are running a limited operation in line with the government’s latest guidance. UK orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||Within 7 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 7 working days
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0634-58\1