The Small Watson Leather Satchel
Material: Grainy Hide leather
Dimensions: 29 x 25 x 7 (31-61) cm
Handcrafted in robust Grainy Hide leather in a rich, dark shade of cognac, this compact satchel is the perfect choice for those days when you prefer to travel light. Designed like a traditional leather satchel but with the modern user in mind, it features a quick release magnetic fastening under its decorative buckle and an adjustable webbing strap with a specially shaped and comfortably padded leather shoulder pad.
Under the flap, the bag is also zipped along the top for added peace of mind while the surprisingly spacious interior also offers a degree of organisation on the go with two slip pockets and a zipped pocket for smaller items. Flip to the reverse and the busy commuter is sure to appreciate the large slip pocket in which to stash a book or oyster card. Practical, no-nonsense style: a great buy…
- OSPREY LONDON small leather satchel, handcrafted in robust Grainy Hide leather in a north/south design with a foldover flap that secures to the bag via a magnetic closure underneath a decorative silver buckle.
- Features self-coloured stitching, hand applied chocolate edge stain and brushed silver metal hardware throughout.
- Includes a sturdy canvas webbing strap, featuring a shaped and padded leather shoulder pad for comfort and includes four metal studs in each corner to enhance the strength of the shoulder pad. This adjustable strap affixes to the bag with silver metal rectangular rings, simply adjust the bag using the two silver metal buckles and leather keepers, which sit either side of the shoulder pad.
- The front of the bag features a reinforced panel detail at the bottom on which is embossed the OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The reverse includes a discreet slip pocket, where you can store your phone or cards for easy access on the go and a seamed panel design embossed with the legend, Handmade.
- Under the flap the bag secures along the top with a chunky silver metal zip, with a smart leather zip-pull.
- Lined in beige Cotton Twill fabric, the interior is A5-compatible and will hold up to an 11” tablet. It also features one large zipped pocket with a smart leather zip-pull and the OSPREY LONDON embroidered crest logo, which sits below the pocket. Both of these features are framed in matching leather. Adjacent to the zipped pocket are two slip pockets in which to store your smaller possessions.
- The base is flat to help keep your items in place when you are on the move.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our product care recommendations to keep leather in top condition.
Delivery & Returns Service Status
- In order to ensure our warehouse & customer services team can work safely, we are running a limited operation in line with the government’s latest guidance. UK orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||Within 7 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 7 working days
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0633-58\1