The Hector Leather Laptop Bag
Material: Saddle leather
Dimensions: 30 x 39 x 10 (14) (37-70) cm
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER, DESPATCHING FROM THE END OF MAY
Crafted by hand in rich cognac Saddle leather which just gets better with age, The Hector Laptop Bag is a sleek and well-appointed briefcase for the tech-carrying professional. The spacious cotton lined interior can be accessed via a double zip entry. Designed to carry up to a 13” laptop within its internal integrated padded sleeve, this A4-compatible bag features lots of additional space and pockets for your daily paraphernalia plus two penholders.
The Hector features two rolled leather dropdown carry handles, but a comfortable and handsfree commute can be achieved simply by attaching the adjustable webbing strap. A sound business investment.
- OSPREY LONDON laptop bag which will fit up to a 13” laptop, handcrafted in rich cognac Saddle Leather with self-coloured stitching and hand-applied edge colour.
- The bag has two drop-down leather carry handles with gunmetal squared rings and long leather mounts.
- The bag features a detachable/adjustable dark brown webbing strap, with gunmetal clips that attach to the D-rings on either side of the bag.
- Towards the top of the front of the bag is the subtly embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The reverse features two seam details, which follow down the bag from the leather mounts, with running stitch detail on either side.
- Opens along the top with a double zip and two smart leather zip-pulls.
- Lined in beige Cotton Twill, the interior features one large zipped pocket with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting below the zipped pocket is a slip pocket and two pen holders. On the opposite side is a padded slip pocket, designed to safely carry a 13” laptop in transit. Appliqued onto this pocket is the OSPREY LONDON embroidered wing crest logo, framed in matching leather.
- The flat base of the bag helps to keep belongings in place.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep leather looking great.
Delivery & Returns Service Status
- In order to ensure our warehouse & customer services team can work safely, we are running a limited operation in line with the government’s latest guidance. UK orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||Within 5 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 5 working days
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0632-69\1