The Hazelden Leather Backpack
• OSPREY LONDON generously proportioned backpack, handcrafted in characterful cognac Washed Nappa leather.
• Features self-coloured stitching, raw edges along the straps and buckle tabs and solid brass roller buckles.
• Large enough to use as an overnight bag, it features a handy rolled leather top handle, plus two padded leather shoulder straps, which are fully adjustable for maximum comfort. Each strap has eight punched holes with a brass roller buckle and leather keeper to keep it tidy.
• The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo subtly embossed on the leather tab attached to the foldover flap, which is used to secure the main compartment of the rucksack.
• The front also features two useful pockets with foldover flaps which are secured with brass roller buckles and a fixed leather keeper.
• The reverse of The Hazelden discreetly features a zipped pocket with a smart leather zip-pull: the ideal place in which to stash your mobile.
• The bag has a foldover flap which secures to the bag with a leather tab and brass roller buckle. Lift the flap and the bag further secures with a leather drawstring with leather toggle.
• The very roomy interior is lined in khaki Cotton Twill fabric and will fit A4 papers, up to a 15” laptop and more besides. Features two slip pockets and a zipped pocket with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting below the zipped pocket is the OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo framed in leather.
• The bag has a flat base to stand unaided when not being carried.
• Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
• Follow our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking great.