The Clayton Leather Satchel
Materials: Old Calf leather
Dimensions: 27 x 33 x 6.5cm (61-70cm)
The Clayton is a neat A4-compatible satchel in robust Old Calf leather with adjustable strap and shoulder protector. Unlined, but features an integrated canvas pouch inside with plenty of pockets.
Wherever your plans may take you, hit the road with The Clayton. Handstitched in robust Old Calf leather, this artisanal messenger is ready for adventure, wearing its experiences with pride. Handsomely weathered, The Clayton has the solid metal buckle and studs of a traditional satchel, but the foldover flap is secured to the bag via a modern quick release clasp hidden under the flap.
Unlined, this neat A4-compatible bag contains an integrated full-sized pouch in sturdy stone coloured canvas with a large zipped pocket and two slip pockets to stash your valuables. Features a handy carry handle on top and adjustable leather strap with shoulder protector for comfort.
- OSPREY LONDON artisanal messenger bag, handstitched in characterful and robust Old Calf leather with a pre-weathered look with self-coloured stitching and hand-applied edge-stain.
- A neat A4-compatible size with flat sides and base.
- Features a long flat leather adjustable strap which attaches to the bag via metal buckle fastenings. Can be removed completely if desired. The strap features a leather shoulder protector embossed with our OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The foldover flap features the embossed OSPREY LONDON logo. A traditional solid metal buckle with metal stud detailing sits on the flap but the bag actually closes under the flap with a luggage style quick release catch.
- The top of the bag features a carry handle in Old Calf leather.
- The interior is unlined and features an integrated full-length canvas pouch containing two slip pockets and one large zipped pocket with leather zip pull. There is a metal ring under the zipped pocket onto which a keyring can be attached.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.