The Baltimore Leather Laptop Bag
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 33 x 42 x 2cm (13cm)
This sleek and tech friendly briefcase is a smart option for today’s business traveller, handcrafted in smooth black Nappa leather. The Baltimore offers a well organised two-part interior to accommodate A4 papers, credit cards, pens, mobile and a separate padded section for a 15” laptop. Comes with a detachable/adjustable sturdy Nylon webbing strap to wear on the shoulder or cross-body plus an additional strap on the reverse to attach to a luggage trolley.
Handcrafted in smooth black Nappa leather, this sleek and tech friendly OSPREY LONDON briefcase is a smart option for today’s business traveller. Combining style with function, every detail of The Baltimore has been considered, with a well organised two-part interior to accommodate A4 papers, credit cards, pens, mobile and a separate padded section for a 15” laptop.
Carry The Baltimore in the hand or attach the sturdy adjustable strap to wear cross-body or on the shoulder for handsfree travel. The Nylon webbing strap on the reverse allows you to securely hook the bag over the handle of a luggage trolley while in transit – a nice touch that frequent flyers are sure to appreciate.
- OSPREY LONDON laptop bag, handcrafted in smooth, black, premium quality Nappa leather, with self-coloured stitching and hand-applied edge colour.
- A padded interior and a flat base will protect your technology during travel.
- Will fit a 15” laptop and is A4-compatible.
- Features two rolled leather drop-down handles plus a detachable/adjustable Nylon webbing strap through which is woven the OSPREY LONDON name and which attaches to the bag via sturdy metal fastenings. Can be carried on the shoulder or cross-body.
- The front of the bag features a zipped black pocket that sits a third of the way down, lined in our signature black OSPREY LONDON. The front of the pocket features the OSPREY LONDON logo that sits within an appliqué patch.
- The reverse features a zipped pocket lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON black jacquard, ideal for essential travel documents.
- The reverse also features a Nylon webbing strap with Velcro to allow you to secure your bag to a luggage trolley when in transit.
- The main section of the bag is divided into two separate compartments. The interior is lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON black jacquard with cobalt blue edge tape. The front compartment features three credit card holders, a mobile phone pocket, two slip pockets and two pen holders, all framed in Nappa leather. This compartment also features the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest. Opposite this sits the OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon fabric patch.
- The second compartment opens along three sides via a long zip and features a zipped compartment with leather zip pull. Opposite sits a padded double zip pocket, compatible with a 15” laptop. The slip closes via a leather and Velcro tab designed to store your tech neatly.
- Comes with a dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking great.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.