The Malham Leather Washbag
Material: Glazed Calf leather
Dimensions: H: 20 x L: 25 x W: 9 cm
A CLASSIC GIFT!
Reasons to love it: The perfect travel companion this season | Grab it before it's gone!
We love a dual-purpose design like The Malham: use it as a cable and charger tidy now and then turn it into a classic washbag when travel is on the agenda once again.
Handcrafted in black leather, The Malham has a wide flat base and a central brass zip with leather zip-pull for easy access. Handsome and understated, it features a leather tab at one end and a red, white and blue canvas webbing tab at the other to make it all the easier to pick up and carry.
Lined in black water resistant fabric, The Malham would make a thoughtful and practical gift. Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dust bag.
- OSPREY LONDON flat leather washbag in black Glazed Calf leather with self-coloured stitching and centrally placed zip.
- Features a woven red, white and blue canvas webbing carry-tab on the left-hand side and a small leather tab on the right.
- The top of the washbag features the subtly embossed OSPREY LONDON
- The washbag is fastened with a brass metal zip, with a smart leather zip-pull.
- The interior is lined in a black water resistant lining and features the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest, framed in leather.
- The washbag comes with a dust bag to protect it when not in use.
- As a natural material, always follow our care recommendations to keep leather in top condition.
- We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||5 working days
|Standard under £50
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
|Saturday or Sunday
Wallets, purses, washbags and the like are all measured in centimetres: height x width x depth. Scarves are measured length x width.
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: MS4482-22\1