The Kelso Leather Washbag
Material: Natural Grain leather
Dimensions: H: 13 x L: 21 x W: 10 cm
A GREAT GIFT IDEA!
Reasons to love it: Handsomely proportioned | Doubles as a tech pouch
Handsome and understated, The Kelso Washbag is handcrafted in black Natural Grain leather with a silver metal zip and leather zip-pull. With a flat base to stand unaided, it is lined in black water resistant fabric.
A classic and timeless design, The Kelso could also be used to tidy away chargers and cables and makes a thoughtful and practical gift. Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dust bag.
Limited stock: order today to avoid disappointment later...
- OSPREY LONDON washbag, handcrafted in Natural Grain leather.
- Smart self-coloured stitching.
- The front of the washbag bears the embossed OSPREY LONDON
- The flat base ensures it can stand unaided.
- The reverse features a stitched seam detail down the centre.
- The washbag secures along the top and down the sides with a silver metal zip with a matching leather zip-pull.
- The spacious interior has a black water resistant lining and bears the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo, framed in matching leather.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dust bag to keep protect it when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking great.
- We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||5 working days
|Standard under £50
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
|Saturday or Sunday
Wallets, purses, washbags and the like are all measured in centimetres: height x width x depth. Scarves are measured length x width.
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: MS4508-42\1