Material: Cellulose Acetate
The latest limited edition sunglasses to join the OSPREY LONDON Eyewear Collection, Pathfinder are a contemporary update on a classic rounded frame in graduated black with a double bar over the bridge.
Handcut from cellulose acetate, our frames are polished for up to 72 hours to create a superior frame with the glossiest finish. Featuring lenses offering maximum UVA/UVB protection, Pathfinder Sunglasses are designed to flatter and fit and come with one of our ingenious fold-flat cases.
Unsure about buying sunglasses online? No problem! Just order, try them on at home with tags attached and if you don’t completely love them, just return them within 14 days for a refund.
- OSPREY LONDON contemporary sunglasses with black Cellulose Acetate frames with dark lenses and a stylish double bar nose bridge.
- Our frames are handcut using Cellulose Acetate, a natural material derived from cotton, which creates a superior, flexible frame that is polished for up to 72 hours to ensure the glossiest finish and a smooth feel when worn.
- High quality hinges and screws, tested to ensure durability.
- Filter category 3 lenses with maximum UVA/UVB protection: dark tint reduces glare. Do not view the sun directly and do not wear in a solarium.
- Product complies with European standard BS EN 1836:2005 and A1:2007.
- Supplied with OSPREY LONDON microfibre cleaning cloth in an ingenious chocolate brown origami style case that folds flat when empty.
- The inner left-hand arm is engraved with the OSPREY LONDON logo.
- We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||5 working days
|Standard under £50
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
||Next working day (excluding weekends & bank holidays) if ordered before midday Mon-Fri
OSPREY LONDON Sunglasses are made by hand to create a product that looks, feels and performs beautifully. Please follow this care advice to help keep your sunglasses that way:
- Hold your sunglasses by the frame and avoid putting them face down on any surface to avoid scratching the lenses.
- Always clean your sunglasses with a soft clean cloth such as the special microfibre cloth provided.
- Warm soapy water can be used if lenses become particularly dirty. Avoid using solvents or alcohol on your sunglasses.
- Always keep your sunglasses in the case provided when not in use.
Product Code: OL2337-87\2