The Carlo 4cm Italian Leather Belt
Material: Saddle leather
Dimensions: 4cm wide
Cut by hand using traditional saddlery techniques in rich cognac Italian Saddle leather which just gets better with wear, The Carlo is 4cm wide and features a brushed solid Stainless Steel buckle, single leather keeper and gently rounded end tip.
Made to last, The Carlo has seven oval holes to accommodate changes to waist size over time. Designed to be worn with everything from smart-casual trousers to a suit, this handsome belt has long been a favourite of OSPREY LONDON customers who value versatility.
- Versatile OSPREY LONDON leather belt handcrafted using traditional saddlery techniques from a single piece of vegetable tanned cowhide with a raw edge and gently rounded end tip.
- Features a fixed leather keeper, 1cm wide.
- Squarish brushed silver Stainless Steel frame buckle with polished silver prong.
- The silver metal stud that joins the buckle to the belt is a flat-headed rivet engraved with the words: Made in Italy.
- Belt sizes available (take your normal trouser waist size): 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42 inches. 81, 86, 91, 97, 102, 107 centimetres. 4cm wide.
- Features seven oval holes to allow for changes in waist measurements over time.
- The inside of The Carlo is embossed in silver foil with the OSPREY LONDON logo and the words: Genuine leather, made in Italy plus the size of the belt.
- To store, roll your belt when not being worn.
- Always follow our care recommendations to keep leather belts looking great.
Delivery & Returns Service Status
- In order to ensure our warehouse & customer services team can work safely, we are running a limited operation in line with the government’s latest guidance. UK orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||Within 7 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 7 working days
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL2344-42\COGNAC