The Hawksmoor Leather E/W Billfold Wallet
Material: Glazed Calf leather
Dimensions: 11.5 x 10 x 1.5 cm
With its understated exterior in chestnut Glazed Calf leather, The Hawksmoor opens to reveal a well organised interior with an ID section, notes sections and fourteen card slots. Designed to fit neatly into a pocket, The Hawksmoor E/W Billfold Wallet is presented in a special OSPREY LONDON box - a joy to receive if buying for yourself and if giving as a gift, simply add your gift message in the checkout box and let us take care of the rest…
Men's OSPREY LONDON pocket-sized wallet in Glazed Calf leather.
Gently rounded corners, contrast coloured stitching and hand applied chocolate edge colour.
The front face features the subtle embossed OSPREY LONDON logo in the bottom right corner.
The interior contains ten card slots and two billfold note sections which are lined in our signature gold OSPREY LONDON jacquard. Features a foldout section, embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo which includes four further card slots and a mesh ID card slot.
The right-hand side of the interior features the legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE.
The OSPREY LONDON winged crest is embroidered into the lining of the second billfold note section.
Presented in a black box with OSPREY LONDON lifestyle imagery and OSPREY LONDON gold foil logo.
As a natural material, always follow our care recommendations to keep your leather wallet looking great.
Delivery & Returns Service Status
- In order to ensure our warehouse & customer services team can work safely, we are running a limited operation in line with the government’s latest guidance. UK orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||Within 5 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 5 working days
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL7209-22\2