The Embroidered Leather Dog Collar
Pink, Navy & Cream
Colour: Red, Navy & Cream
XS: H: 1.6 x L: 23.5-30 cm
S: H: 2 x L: 28.5–36 cm
M: H: 2.5 x L: 34-44 cm
L: H: 2.5 x L: 41-49 cm
XL: H: 2.5 x L: 48.5-58.5 cm
Reasons to love it: Smart, colourful & beautifully crafted by hand
Treat your dog to this smart new collar. Crafted using traditional saddlery techniques, this hand finished collar is cut from vegetable tanned cowhide. It is then handstitched using waxed cotton thread in shades of red, navy and cream in a polo/gaucho inspired geometric pattern running along its length. Wondering which size will fit your dog? Please view our Size Guide here. Adjustable with a rolled silver metal buckle, it also has a silver metal D-ring onto which you can attach a lead – perhaps even this lead!
Made by a British business with a leather workshop in Argentina which shares our love of craftsmanship, we’re delighted to present their great collars and leads here online, having originally introduced them as part of our stores’ eclectic Homewares Collection: discover more in our London flagship and OSPREY HOME lifestyle store.
As a guest brand, please note promotional codes are not valid on this item.
- Handcrafted leather dog collar with decorative waxed cotton threadwork in a gaucho inspired geometric design.
- Adjustable design: five holes and a leather keeper.
- Features a rolled silver metal buckle and silver metal D-ring onto which a lead can be attached.
- Wondering which size will fit your dog? Please view our Size Guide here.
- We offer FREE UK returns.
|Standard over £100
||5 working days
|Standard under £100
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
||Next working day (excluding weekends & bank holidays) if ordered before midday Mon-Fri
||To Fit (guide only)
||26.5 - 33cm
||30.5 - 38cm
||36 - 46cm
||43 - 53cm
||51 - 61cm
Looking to replace an old collar and wondering which size to choose? Simply measure the old collar from the tip of the buckle to the hole used (in cm) and choose the appropriate size from our range.
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OH2532-88\RED, NAVY & CREAM