The Small Leather Photo Frame
Material: Saddle leather
Small - 10.5 x 8 x 1cm £29
Medium – 23.5 x 18 x 1.5cm £49
Large – 26.5 x 21.5 x 1.5cm £75
This OSPREY LONDON picture frame is crafted by hand in wood and covered with luxurious vegetable tanned chocolate Saddle leather. A beautiful way to display treasured pictures or photographs: can we used either landscape or portrait orientation.
GREAT GIFT IDEA
This OSPREY LONDON standing photo frame is crafted by hand in wood and covered with luxurious vegetable tanned chocolate Saddle leather. A beautiful way to display treasured pictures or photographs: can we used either landscape or portrait orientation.
- OSPREY LONDON standing photo frame crafted in wood and covered with luxurious vegetable tanned chocolate Saddle leather.
- Can be used either landscape or portrait orientation.
- Handstitched dart detail at each corner featuring self-coloured stitching.
- Photographs sit between a sheet of clear Perspex and back of the leather frame.
- The aperture fits a (small 7.5 x 5cm image) (medium 18 x 13cm image) (large 16.5 x 11.5cm image).
- The reverse secures via four metal clasps on the back and features a leather stand to support the frame.
- The reverse of the frame bears the embossed legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE.
- The frame also features the OSPREY LONDON logo that sits on the inside of the back of the frame.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER PHOTO FRAME
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.