OSPREY LONDON WOMEN'S LEATHER CROSS-BODY BAG THE ZAMBEZI
Was £295.00,NOW £195.00
The press is going wild for Graeme Ellisdon's OSPREY LONDON vintage-inspired bag
in strokeable, sensuous jaguar-print Cowhide, with Saddle leather trim.
Fashionable and versatile with both a top carry handle and detachable strap:
wear on the wrist, shoulder or cross-body.
Team this beautiful bag with a co-ordinating purse in jaguar-print Cowhide leather.
- Spacious, vintage-inspired bag in unshaved cowhide leather, with a jaguar print.
- Avoid repeated rubbing, as friction and rough surfaces may cause small amounts of hair to shed.
- The front and foldover flap are trimmed with chocolate-coloured Saddle leather.
- Reverse and straps in Saddle leather.
- Satin brass hardware.
- On the reverse of the bag is a zipped slip pocket with leather zip-pull.
- Rounded corners with leather trim to emphasize shape.
- This bag features a top grab handle in Saddle leather with satin brass details plus an adjustable/detachable cross-body flat strap in Saddle leather.
- Appliqué patch features a subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo on the front of the bag.
- Foldover flap is secured by a hidden magnetic popper closure in satin brass finish.
- Bag opens to reveal three large compartments, one of which is zipped across the top.
- OSPREY LONDON chocolate lining.
- Interior side zipped pocket, edged in leather and with leather zip-pull, slip pocket and mobile phone slip pocket.
- Comes with OSPREY LONDON dust bag to protect the bag when not in use.
Please be aware that all methods of delivery will require a signature:
- Standard UK delivery is FREE of charge for orders of £50 or over and takes 2-3 working days from dispatch.
- Standard UK delivery for orders of under £50 is £7.50 and takes 2-3 working days from dispatch.
- Express UK delivery is available for £15.00. To guarantee next day delivery, orders must be received by 10.30am. Please note that our postal/courier service only offers this option for deliveries Monday-Friday.
Please note that because we use carriers to deliver your products, we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
We cannot be held liable for late delivery by third party postal/courier companies.
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather’s natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don’t overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape – and it’s better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.