WOMEN'S LEATHER MAKE-UP BAG THE BELLE
Was £49.00,NOW £29.00
While some may be happy with a fabric make-up bag, the ultimate in glamour comes from The Belle. Just imagine pulling lipstick, comb or powder compact from this bold and contemporary make-up bag in the fuchsia Wet Look Calf leather with contrasting chocolate details.
This elegant leather make-up bag comes in a smart black OSPREY LONDON presentation box â€" the perfect gift!
Love this leather? We think the way it holds colour and its high-shine finish make it ideal for accessories.
Read more about Wet Look Calf leather here.
- Make-up bag in beautiful calf leather, given a distinctive polished finish.
- Hand-stitched in self-coloured thread.
- Discreet logo embossed in a chocolate Nappa leather pillow on one side.
- Lined in eye-catching OSPREY Graeme Ellisdon green jungle print.
- Small zipped pocket inside.
- Comes in a smart black OSPREY LONDON presentation box â€" the perfect gift!
Please be aware that all methods of delivery will require a signature:
- Standard UK delivery is FREE of charge for orders of £50 or over and takes 2-3 working days from dispatch.
- Standard UK delivery for orders of under £50 is £7.50 and takes 2-3 working days from dispatch.
- Express UK delivery is available for £15.00. To guarantee next day delivery, orders must be received by 10.30am. Please note that our postal/courier service only offers this option for deliveries Monday-Friday.
Please note that because we use carriers to deliver your products, we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
We cannot be held liable for late delivery by third party postal/courier companies.
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leatherâ€™s natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Donâ€™t overfill your OSPREY wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.