The Heart Leather Trinket Box
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 10.5 x 10 x 4.5 cm
Handstitched in red Nappa leather with black and gold metal detailing, The Heart Trinket Box is a beautiful way to keep precious jewellery safe. Comes in our seasonally snowy OSPREY LONDON presentation box – a perfect gift to show you care!
A GORGEOUS BOXED GIFT
Handstitched in red Nappa leather with black and gold metal detailing, The Heart Trinket Box is a beautiful way to keep precious jewellery safe. Lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose Garden fabric, it features a padded leather strap on which to secure rings.
Comes in our seasonally snowy OSPREY LONDON presentation box – a perfect gift to show you care!
- OSPREY LONDON zip-round heart shaped trinket box, handstitched in Nappa leather with self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- The pouch closes along three sides with a gold metal zip, black zip-tape and a gold metal zip-pull.
- The top carries the subtle embossed OSPREY LONDON logo in gold foil.
- The case is lined in our gloriously romantic OSPREY LONDON English Rose Garden jacquard fabric.
- The lid of the box features a padded leather strap with a popper – ideal for holding rings and smaller items in place.
- The Heart Leather Trinket Box comes in an OSPREY LONDON presentation box which features a snowy tree scene and the OSPREY LONDON logo – the perfect gift!
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is does not rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON trinket box to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.