The Hampstead Leather Make-Up Bag
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 14 x 16.5 x 5.5 cm
The Hampstead is a generously proportioned cosmetics bag, handstitched in black Nappa leather with a statement leather tassel zip-pull. Opens to reveal a beautifully lined interior with practical flat base and zipped inner pocket. A great gift idea.
THE HAMPSTEAD COLLECTION
A generously proportioned half-moon cosmetics bag, The Hampstead is handstitched in black Nappa leather with elegantly understated gold hardware. With its statement leather tassel zip-pull, The Hampstead opens wide to reveal a beautifully lined interior with practical flat base and zipped inner pocket – ideal for securely stashing smaller items. Comes in an OSPREY LONDON presentation box – the perfect gift for any beauty lover.
- OSPREY LONDON half-moon shaped make-up bag in sumptuous Nappa leather with self-coloured stitching.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo, embossed in gold foil.
- Features a long gold metal zip to allow the make-up bag to be opened wide.
- The zip features a large leather tassel zip-pull.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose Garden jacquard lining and features a zipped pocket with neat leather zip-pull.
- The OSPREY LONDON winged crest is embroidered just below the zipped pocket.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON presentation box.
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.