The Hampstead Leather Matinee Purse
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 10 x 18.5 x 3 cm
The Hampstead is a beautifully supple gold leather purse with a well organised interior featuring six credit cards slots, four note sections, a slip pocket and a zipped coin section. Comes beautifully box: a great gift idea!
THE HAMPSTEAD COLLECTION
We love The Hampstead… In beautifully supple gold Nappa leather, lift the envelope style foldover flap to reveal a well-organised expandable interior which is beautifully lined in our romantic English Rose Garden jacquard.
With a large zipped coin section in the centre, it features six credit cards slots, four note sections and a slip pocket on the reverse, ideal for tickets. Comes in a black OSPREY LONDON presentation box - a great gift.
- OSPREY LONDON organiser purse in buttersoft Nappa leather with shaped foldover flap and smart contrast stitching.
- The foldover flap secures underneath with a gold metal magnetic closure.
- The front of the purse features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- Under the front flap there are six credit card slots.
- The interior, lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose Garden jacquard, has expandable concertinaed sides and features four large note compartments, one slip pocket and one zipped pocket with leather zip-pull.
- The OSPREY LONDON winged crest is embroidered just below the zipped pocket.
- The reverse of the purse features a long slip pocket which is also lined in our romantic English Rose Garden jacquard.
- Comes in a black OSPREY LONDON presentation box.
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.