The Hampstead Leather Cross-Body
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 23.5 x 29 x 3 (29 -60) cm
The sporty, go-anywhere spirit of this gorgeous slimline smart black cross-body bag is designed to take you everywhere in style this season - whether you’re off on a mini-break or meeting up with friends.
THE HAMPSTEAD COLLECTION
The sporty, go-anywhere spirit of this gorgeous slimline cross-body bag is designed to take you everywhere in style this season - whether you’re off on a mini-break or meeting up with friends. Neat, versatile and surprisingly spacious, its fashionable leather tassel zip-pull gives it the edge about town.
Handstitched in smart black buttersoft Nappa leather with our gloriously romantic English Rose Garden lining, wear cross-body or adjust the strap and it’s a shoulder bag. A winner!
- Women's OSPREY LONDON cross-body bag handstitched in buttersoft Nappa leather with self-coloured stitching.
- Slimline: can easily be slipped into a suitcase when travelling.
- Square profile with softly rounded corners.
- Flat leather strap can be adjusted to be worn on the shoulder or across the body.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in the bottom right hand corner in gold foil emboss.
- Reverse of the bag features a zipped pocket with shaped leather zip-pull.
- Zip top closure with large feature leather tassel zip-pull.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose Garden jacquard lining.
- The interior features a leather-edged interior slip pocket, a zipped pocket and a mobile phone pocket.
- The OSPREY LONDON winged crest is embroidered just below the zipped pocket.
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.