The Godiva Spanish Leather Tote
Material: Spanish Saddle leather
Dimensions: 29 x 36 x 18 (27) cm
Beautifully simple in dark olive green Spanish Saddle leather with sporty yellow contrast stitching, The Godiva is a wonderfully useful, A4 compatible shoulder tote.
Beautifully simple in dark olive green Spanish Saddle leather with sporty yellow contrast stitching, The Godiva is a wonderfully useful shoulder tote. Mid-sized with an A4-compatible, unlined interior, it features a studded flat base and equestrian inspired tab closure. Wear in the hand or over the shoulder: an elegant choice.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON mid-sized unlined tote bag in dark olive green Spanish Saddle leather.
- Sporty yellow contrast stitching and hand applied edge-colour.
- The front of the bag features the subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The reverse of the bag features panel detail in the form of a line of contrast yellow stitching running down the centre of the bag.
- In Spanish Saddle leather, the beautifully shaped flat shoulder straps allow the bag to be carried in the hand, in the crook of the arm or over the shoulder.
- The bag secures discreetly at the top with a tab and stud fastening.
- The interior is unlined and spacious enough to hold A4 documents and tech.
- The flat, structured base features four gold metal studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.