Dream of Marrakesh Fragranced Diffuser
- OSPREY LONDON Dream of Marrakesh Fragranced Diffuser oil comes in a 200ml cylindrical clear glass bottle with a heavy base, a silver metal collar and an OSPREY LONDON label on the front. The bottle is shipped with a plastic stopper and five natural rattan reeds to allow the fragrance to disperse gently through the air.
- The fragrant oil blend contains a high percentage of essential oils, which ensures a clean, true fragrance.
- Handle with care. Avoid all contact with skin, eyes, jewellery and coloured or varnished surfaces.
- Safety instructions appear on the base of the diffuser and are printed inside the box: please read before use and refer to instructions on How to Use Your Diffuser.
- Shipped in a labelled plain kraft carton box to keep the contents safe in transit.
HANDLE DIFFUSERS WITH CARE
We want you to enjoy your OSPREY LONDON Home Fragrance Diffuser safely, so please take a moment to read How To Use Your Diffuser and the important warnings below.
HOW TO USE YOUR DIFFUSER
For best results, place the diffuser bottle on a flat, level surface, ideally on a protective plate, avoiding any contact with painted, varnished or polished finishes.
- Avoid any contact with the skin, eyes or jewellery, remove and dispose of the cap safely.
- Wash hands immediately after use.
- Place the reeds in the bottle and allow the liquid to become absorbed along their entire length, so that the fragrance can disperse into the air.
- A greater number of reeds will increase the fragrance effect.
- The reeds should be turned carefully every few days to ensure that the diffuser continues to work effectively.
- Highly flammable. Do not use near flames or heat.
- Do not light the reeds.
- Irritant: contact may cause skin irritation.
- Avoid all contact with the skin and eyes.
- In the event of accidental contact, wash with copious amounts of clean water.
- If swallowed, seek immediate medical advice and show information and packaging.
- Always wash hands immediately after contact such as turning reeds.
- Follow advice given here as to where and how to place your diffuser.
- Avoid fragile, delicate or varnished surfaces. Wipe up any spillages immediately.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not use for anything other than intended purposes.