Agar Wood Fragrance Diffuser
Colour: Agar Wood
• OSPREY LONDON home fragrance in a 200ml frosted, black glass bottle with OSPREY LONDON logo on the front; plastic stopper and natural rattan reeds to allow the fragrance to disperse gently through the air.
• Housed securely in elegant white card box featuring a hand-drawn original illustration, reinforced with an inner card construction to keep it rigid and the contents safe.
• The fragrant oil blend contains a high percentage of essential oils, which ensures a clean, true fragrance.
HANDLE DIFFUSERS WITH CARE
We want you to enjoy your OSPREY LONDON Home Fragrance Diffuser safely, so please take a moment to read How To Use Your Diffuser and the important warnings below.
HOW TO USE YOUR DIFFUSER
• For best results, place the diffuser bottle on a flat, level surface, ideally on a protective plate, avoiding any contact with painted, varnished or polished finishes.
• Avoiding any contact with the skin, eyes or jewellery, remove and dispose of the cap safely.
• Wash hands immediately after use.
• Place 4 to 6 reeds in the bottle and allow the liquid to become absorbed along their entire length, so that the fragrance can disperse into the air.
• A greater number of reeds will increase the fragrance effect.
• The reeds should be turned carefully every few days to ensure that the diffuser continues to work effectively.
• Highly flammable. Do not use near flames or heat.
• Do not light the reeds.
• Irritant: contact may cause skin irritation.
• Avoid all contact with the skin and eyes.
• In the event of accidental contact, wash with copious amounts of clean water.
• If swallowed, seek immediate medical advice and show information and packaging.
• Always wash hands immediately after contact such as turning the reeds.
• Follow advice given here as to where and how to place your diffuser.
• Avoid fragile, delicate or varnished surfaces. Wipe up any spillages immediately.
• Keep away from children and pets.
• Do not use for anything other than intended purpose.