The Vice Leather Humidor
Dimensions: H: 3.5 x L: 22.5 x W: 16 cm
Reasons to love it: Slimline hinged leather humidor, traditionally lined in cedarwood in a handsome presentation box
Handcrafted in rich chocolate brown Saddle leather with a padded leather lid, this hinged humidor is lined in traditional cedarwood and comes with a barrel humidifier to help maintain optimum humidity levels. Over time, the natural oils in the cedarwood typically mature and delicately impart the wrapper of the cigar with the desired silky texture, enabling fine cigars to take on further character, enhancing their flavour with age.
The Vice Leather Humidor is an elegant design that works with every style of interior. This slimline case features a non-slip base and tab closure, while this vegetable tanned leather just gets better with age.
Stored within a calico drawstring dustbag which sits within a cream presentation box with chocolate Saddle leather branded insert, it makes an elegant gift.
- OSPREY LONDON hinged humidor, handcrafted in chocolate Saddle leather with self-coloured stitching.
- The lid features a cushioned leather centre which is embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo, around which is a leather frame with stitched detail at each corner.
- The humidor closes with a leather tab and popper.
- The box contains a barrel humidifier inside to help maintain optimum humidity.
- The box is traditionally lined in cedarwood to maintain humidity levels.
- The base is lined to protect surfaces from scratching and to avoid slippage.
- Wrapped in a calico drawstring dustbag and then presented in a handsome OSPREY LONDON presentation box inset with a chocolate Saddle leather branded insert.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations to keep the leather looking great.
- We offer FREE UK returns.
|Standard over £100
||5 working days
|Standard under £100
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
||Next working day (excluding weekends & bank holidays) if ordered before midday Mon-Fri
Wallets, purses, washbags and the like are all measured in centimetres: height x width x depth. Scarves are measured length x width.
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL7391-42\1