• Classic OSPREY LONDON rectangular framed sunglasses, handcrafted in Cellulose Acetate in flamed amber with silver metal oval rivets, and with dark grey polarised lenses.
• The fashionably broad arms are crafted in Ebony and Walnut Wood laminated together, into which the OSPREY LONDON logo is lasered at the temples. The arms are tapered and shaped over the ears.
• Sprung hinges and high quality screws, tested to ensure durability.
• 1.1mm TAC polarised lenses with UV400 protection. Filter category 3: dark tint reduces glare. Do not view the sun directly and do not wear in a solarium.
• Product complies with European standard BS EN 1836:2005 and A1:2007.
• Supplied with a black microfibre cleaning cloth and a fold-flat kraft paper case.
• Always follow our product care guide to keep your product looking its best.