The Hawksmoor Leather Travel Wallet
Material: Glazed Calf leather
Dimensions: 10 x 14.5 x 3 cm
GREAT GIFT IDEA
Created with the contemporary traveller in mind, The Hawksmoor is a new wallet designed with an ingeniously well engineered interior to carry notes, tickets, credit cards and passport in one compact space.
Handcrafted in sleek chestnut brown Glazed Calf leather on the outside, The Hawksmoor Travel Wallet opens to reveal slots picked out in contrast stitching for four credit cards plus a passport. However, back of the wallet contains a whole new section, concealed by a leather tuck-in flap, which reveals two full-length slip pockets for tickets or notes plus four additional slots for credit cards.
The Hawksmoor Leather Travel Wallet comes beautifully presented in a smart OSPREY LONDON box – a handsome gift for any traveller.
- OSPREY LONDON travel wallet, handcrafted in chestnut brown Glazed Calf leather.
- Gently rounded corners, contrast stitching detail and rolled edge finishes with self-coloured stitching.
- The front features the subtly embossed OSPREY LONDON logo in the bottom right hand corner and contrast stitching around the outer edge of the wallet.
- The interior contains four card slots, and a slip pocket designed to hold a passport.
- The best kept secret of this travel wallet is the hidden slip pocket, which can be found at the back of the wallet. Simply lift the leather flap to reveal this full-length slip pocket which is further divided into two and features an additional four credit card slots.
- The interior is lined in our signature beige OSPREY LONDON jacquard fabric. On the left-hand side of the wallet you will find our subtly embossed OSPREY LONDON logo and to its right the legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE. On the right-hand side, embossed onto the passport slip pocket, features the subtly embossed title: Passport.
- The OSPREY LONDON winged crest embroidered label can be found in the hidden slip pocket on the reverse, framed in leather.
- Contrast stitching is used throughout the wallet to show how the wallet is divided.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON presentation box – a great gift for the modern traveller.
- As a natural material, always follow our product care recommendations to keep leather looking great.
Delivery & Returns Service Status
- In order to ensure our warehouse & customer services team can work safely, we are running a limited operation in line with the government’s latest guidance. UK orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||Within 7 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 7 working days
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL7360-22\2