The Silk Sarong
In shades of red, green & yellow, our new limited edition Silk Sarong brings a touch of luxury to summer. Generously proportioned, this fine Silk is woven and then dyed by hand in small quantities by skilled craftsmen using traditional techniques. The result is a show-stopping style that will take you effortlessly in style from beach to bar to dinner.
You could opt to tie simply around your waist but by following our easy, step by step How to Wear Guide (below), why not get creative with the beautifully shaped Mother of Pearl Buckle included and turn this gorgeous fabric into an elegantly fitted dress? One special Silk Sarong: seven glamorous ways to wear!
Presented in an OSPREY LONDON fabric drawstring bag, in which to store and protect this special piece. Take a look at our How to Wear Guide here.
- Luxuriously large fine Silk Sarong, woven and dyed by hand in small, limited edition batches, in shades of red, green & yellow.
- Comes with a shaped Mother of Pearl Buckle, which you can use to tie the Sarong into a dress and other looks. Click here to view our How to Wear Guide.
- Dry clean only.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON fabric drawstring bag in which to store and to protect your Silk Sarong.
- Please note our care instructions are printed on the packaging but are not sewn onto a label in order to protect the Silk. A luxurious fabric: please follow our care recommendations.
- We offer FREE UK returns.
|Standard over £100
||5 working days
|Standard under £100
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
||Next working day (excluding weekends & bank holidays) if ordered before midday Mon-Fri
Product Code: OH2630-81\3