The Freja Sheepskin Coat
Dimensions: Small & Medium: see our Specification section below for size details
Reasons to love it: Handcrafted in luxuriously drapey British Sheepskin | Flattering swingy silhouette | Timelessly elegant and sure to become a mainstay look this winter
Handcrafted in luxuriously drapey black British Sheepskin, The Freja has a flattering, softly swingy silhouette to layer effortlessly over knitwear this season.
Wear open to reveal the beautifully velvety Sheepskin interior or secure with the single wooden button as the temperature drops. As the fleece is plush yet closely shorn, The Freja drapes beautifully, while the glamorous shawl collar can be pulled up or worn down.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s Sheepskin leather coat handcrafted in England.
- Hip length with a softly swingy silhouette to layer effortlessly over knitwear in soft black with a luxuriously warm and generous shawl collar that can be worn up or down.
- Wear open to reveal the beautifully velvety Sheepskin interior or secure with the single wooden button. You can also pull in with an internal tie.
- Turned up the sleeves for a contrast or pull down as required.
- Two generously sized inset pockets.
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep your Sheepskin looking beautiful.
- Collar to bottom length of coat measures approximately 72 cm
- Shoulder seam to end of sleeve measures approximately 75 cm
- Width of coat from under-arm to under-arm measures approximately 114 cm
- Collar to bottom length of coat measures approximately 78 cm
- Shoulder seam to end of sleeve measures approximately 81 cm
- Width of coat from under-arm to under-arm measures approximately 123 cm
- During the Sale period, please allow an additional 3 days for despatch
- We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
- For online orders placed between 25th October – 24th December 2021, you have until Tuesday 25th January 2022 to return the order for a refund, or an exchange or credit note.
|Standard over £50
||5 working days
|Standard under £50
||5 working days
|Next Working Day
As another type of leather, please follow all of the care recommendations to also keep Suede looking great, as they all apply.
- If planning to use a proprietary treatment spray, this must be at your own risk as it may affect the nature of the Suede. You may wish first to test on a hidden section for suitability.
- A Suede Block or Brush can be used periodically to brush the nap to keep it looking fresh.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON suede items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL2330-81-black