The Cashmere 3-in-1 Button Wrap Poncho
Dimensions: H: 134 x L: 63 cm
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
Reasons to love it: Fairtrade Cashmere | 3-in-1 to wear as a shrug, as a poncho & as a shawl
A must in our uncertain British climate, The Cashmere 3-In-1 Button Wrap is back by popular demand! Crafted in the warmest, softest Fairtrade Cashmere in mushroom, this ingenious knit adapts to become a shrug, a poncho and a shawl, simply by altering how you button it up.
A contemporary and versatile alternative to a cardi, simply slip it on over everything from a rollneck to a dress for a look of easy elegance. “I’m rarely without my Cashmere 3-In-1 Button Wrap Poncho,” says Alex Ellisdon. “It’s a signature way to keep the chill off in style!”
Our supply of this season’s colours is very limited, so if you love this look, be sure to order yours today…
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON 3-in-1 button wrap/poncho crafted in 100% Fairtrade Cashmere for a luxuriously soft & cosy feel.
- Ten pearlescent shell buttons allow the wrap to be styled as a poncho, wrap or shrug for a fresh look each time.
- Dry clean only.
- Please read our Care Advice to maintain your Cashmere.
- During the Sale period, please allow an additional 3 days for despatch
- We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
- For online orders placed between 25th October – 24th December 2021, you have until Tuesday 25th January 2022 to return the order for a refund, or an exchange or credit note.
|Standard over £50
||5 working days
|Standard under £50
||5 working days
|Next Working Day
OSPREY LONDON best-selling scarves are a brilliant way to update your look and introduce colour and pattern to your wardrobe. Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
- Keep your scarf away from jewellery, buckles and other fastenings that could snag it. Silk scarves can become damaged by fragrance so always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
- Don't leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this can cause colours to fade.
- When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedar balls or lavender sachets are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
- If stored correctly, most wrinkles will drop out while wearing but if faced with a stubborn crease, iron through a cloth on the coolest setting, ensuring there is no water in your iron.
- Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.
Product Code: OH3905-86\19