The Carina Shrug Italian Leather Handbag
Material: Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: H: 15 x L: 23 x W: 9 cm (13cm handle height) (30-57cm strap height)
Reasons to love it: One bag, with four ways to wear in gorgeous, wearable shades
One gorgeous bag, four different looks: The Carina is your perfect buy this season and here’s why… Cute as a clutch, it comes with a dinky leather top handle to attach and wear as a grab. Alternatively, attach the long flat leather strap that's also included with this bag and wear as shoulder bag or adjust the buckle and wear cross-body.
Handcrafted in Italy in sumptuous Soft Italian Calf leather in the darkest midnight blue, this beautiful OSPREY LONDON style is a style chameleon that goes with everything and is neat yet surprisingly spacious thanks to its ingenious pleated side seam detail.
You say, 'Four bags for the price of one?'. We say, 'No wonder The Carina Shrug is this season’s hot new pick!’. Order the colour you love today while stocks last: stock strictly limited.
- OSPREY LONDON best-selling four-in-one design: small and squashy handbag in midnight blue Italian Soft Calf leather with interesting pleated seam detail.
- Bag comes with a detachable flat leather handle and an adjustable/detachable long strap allowing the bag to be used as a clutch, as a grab, as a cross-body or as a shoulder bag.
- Both straps attach via silver metal D-rings on either side of the bag.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil.
- Smart self-coloured stitching with hand applied black edge colour.
- The bag secures via a silver metal zip with smart leather zip-pull.
- The interior, lined in neutral beige cotton twill, features a slip pocket and a zipped pocket. Below the zipped pocket sits the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- The base of the bag is flat with a gently rounded profile.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to keep your bag protected when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
- We offer FREE UK returns.
|Standard over £100
||5 working days
|Standard under £100
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
||Next working day (excluding weekends & bank holidays) if ordered before midday Mon-Fri
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0479-58\7