The Viola Leather Heart Coin Purse
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: H: 9 x L: 11 x W: 2.5 cm
A GORGEOUS BOXED GIFT
Reasons to love it: Love is in the air | Available in very limited numbers, grab it before it's gone!
A thoughtful gift to show you care, this heart shaped purse is handstitched in our signature Polished Croc leather in bold fuchsia and has a gently domed profile. Open the chunky gold zip and a spacious and beautifully lined interior is revealed.
Available only while stocks last, The Viola Leather Heart Coin Purse comes in an OSPREY LONDON presentation box.
- New OSPREY LONDON heart shaped zip-round coin purse handcrafted with Polished Croc leather with a high shine finish.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and bound edges.
- The front of the purse features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The reverse of the purse bears the subtle, embossed legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE.
- The purse secures via a three quarter gold metal zip round with a chunky gold branded OSPREY LONDON zip-pull.
- The zipped side of the purse is gusseted to prevent coins falling out.
- The interior is lined with our romantic OSPREY LONDON English rose print and bears the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- Comes beautifully boxed, a perfect gift idea.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations.
- We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||5 working days
|Standard under £50
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
|Saturday or Sunday
Wallets, purses, washbags and the like are all measured in centimetres: height x width x depth. Scarves are measured length x width.
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL7231-10\4