The Mara 18ct Gold Vermeil & Moonstone Ring
Sorry this product has sold out
Material: 18ct Gold Vermeil & Moonstone
Dimensions: L (16.3mm) N (17.1 mm) P (17.75 mm)
THE MARA COLLECTION
Once upon a time, cocktail rings were purely the preserve of the evening wear, but today’s trend sees large gemstone rings being worn around the clock. Handcrafted in 18ct Gold Vermeil, The Mara is a gorgeous new design featuring a large organically shaped Moonstone gemstone, faceted to catch the light.
Moonstone is known as a calming stone, once thought to offer the wearer protection but whether or not you’re a believer in the story behind the stone, we say The Mara is an elegant way to wear the cocktail ring trend.
Unsure of your ring size? Click to view our Measuring Guide here.
- Part of the new OSPREY LONDON Mara Collection, this elegant ring is handcrafted in Sterling Silver plated with 18ct Gold, with a chunky, organically shaped Moonstone gemstone in the centre.
- Gemstone measures approximately 1.5 x 1.2 cm.
- Our gemstones are skilfully faceted to catch the light.
- Comes tissue wrapped in an organza pouch – a beautiful gift.
- We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||5 working days
|Standard under £50
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
|Saturday or Sunday
OSPREY LONDON rings are currently available in two popular sizes:
• M/N (16.5 – 16.9 mm)
• P (17.75 mm)
To determine which will best fit:
1. Take a piece of non-stretch string or a strip of paper and wrap it around the base of your finger.
2. Find a piece of non-stretchy string about 6” long, or a strip of paper about 6” long and 1/4” wide.
3. Using a pen, mark the point where it overlaps to form a complete circle.
4. Compare the length marked with the size in millimetres above. If you are between sizes, order the larger size.
• Always measure your hands when you are warm.
• The fingers on the hand you write with are usually fractionally bigger than those on your other hand.
In Sterling Silver and Gold plated Silver, OSPREY LONDON jewellery is designed to go with everything. Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON jewellery looking great:
- Keep away from buckles and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on jewellery.
- When not being worn, jewellery should be stored separately.
- Always keep away from sources of heat, light and moisture.
Product Code: OL6080-80\GOLD