The Epsom Italian Leather Work Bag
Material: Vacchetta leather
Dimensions: 29 x 36 x 16 (19)
Handstitched for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in very limited numbers in this beautiful neutral Vacchetta leather, this contemporary briefcase can be carried over the shoulder making it ideal for the daily commute. The lockable gold metal clasp opens to reveal a beautifully lined and well-organised interior that expands to fit tech, papers and more. Professional and elegantly understated, The Epsom Italian Leather Workbag is sure to prove a major asset in your working wardrobe this season and beyond.
THE EQUESTRIAN COLLECTION
Introducing The Epsom Workbag, the newest addition to the Equestrian Collection, handstitched for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in very limited numbers in this beautiful neutral Vacchetta leather.
Sleek and stylish, this contemporary briefcase can be carried over the shoulder for the daily commute. The lockable gold metal clasp opens to reveal a beautifully lined and well-organised interior that will fit both tech and papers in style. Better yet, the cleverly concertinaed sides can be opened should you need to carry more. Professional and elegantly understated, The Epsom Italian Leather Workbag is sure to prove a major asset in your working wardrobe this season and beyond.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON leather shoulder workbag beautifully handstitched in Italian Vacchetta leather, which just gets better with age.
- Pale gold metal hardware throughout.
- Sporty contrast-stitching and hand applied chocolate edge colour.
- The two long rolled leather top handles allow the bag to be worn over the shoulder, in the crook of the arm or carried in the hand.
- The bag features a foldover flap with a pale gold metal shield clasp, which can be locked with a key housed within a leather sheath that attaches to the bag.
- At the very bottom of the front face of the bag is the subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The reverse of the bag features a discreet horizontal slip pocket – perfect for storing items you like to keep to hand. Sitting above the slip pocket is the embossed legend: GENUINE FLORENTINE VACCHETTA LEATHER.
- The sides of the bag are concertinaed together with a sturdy gold metal popper which can be undone when you need to increase the capacity of your bag.
- The spacious A4-compatible interior will fit a laptop as well as papers and is lined in red brushed cotton twill. It features a leather mobile phone pocket as well as a large zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Sitting below the zipped pocket is a leather plaque bearing the embossed legend: OSPREY LONDON MADE IN ITALY.
- The flat rectangular base is reinforced with five gold metal studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with a cream OSPREY LONDONdustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- As with all leathers, avoid getting wet and follow our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.