The Epsom Italian Leather Cross-Body
Material: Vacchetta leather
Dimensions: 21 x 25 x 4 (54 – 63) cm
The newest addition to the Equestrian Collection, The Epsom is handstitched for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in very limited numbers in veg-tanned olive green Vacchetta leather. A contemporary and slimline update on the traditional cartridge bag shape, this beautiful cross-body has cleverly concertinaed sides and a wide leather strap which harks back to our saddlery heritage and can be adjusted to suit you. A true thoroughbred.
THE EQUESTRIAN COLLECTION
Introducing The Epsom Cross-Body, the newest addition to the Equestrian Collection, handstitched for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in very limited numbers in veg-tanned olive green Vacchetta leather.
A contemporary and slimline update on the traditional cartridge bag shape, this beautiful cross-body has cleverly concertinaed sides to allow you to carry what you need. The wide leather strap with buckle and leather keeper harks back to our saddlery heritage and can be adjusted to eight different lengths to suit you. Unadorned but for the gold metal clasp on the foldover flap, this elegant bag is a true thoroughbred.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON cross-body bag, inspired by a traditional cartridge bag, handstitched in Italian Vacchetta leather, which just gets better with age.
- Pale gold metal hardware throughout.
- Self-coloured saddlery stitching and hand applied chocolate edge colour.
- Features a wide leather cross-body strap that can be adjusted to eight different lengths. The strap is attached via two leather loops to either side of the bag.
- The bag secures at the front with a foldover flap which features a pale gold metal shield clasp. Sitting on the flap just above the clasp is the embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- Beautifully rounded slimline design allows the bag to sit neatly across the body.
- Concertinaed sides mean the tri-part interior is surprisingly spacious. The rear section of the interior contains a zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull and a leather plaque bearing the embossed legend: OSPREY LONDON MADE IN ITALY.
- Lined in luxurious red brushed cotton twill.
- Comes with cream OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- As with all leathers, avoid getting wet and follow our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.