The Carlsten Ladies' Watch
Material: Stainless Steel
Dimensions: Face Diameter 3.5 cm, Strap length 22.5 cm
Our sleek new ladies' timepiece is the perfect marriage of precision quartz movement and handstitched Saddle leather strap. A special gift idea…
Our sleek new ladies' timepiece is the perfect marriage of precision quartz movement and handstitched Saddle leather strap. Encased in stainless steel and mineral glass, the contemporary pearlsecent face features the hours and minutes in gold for a look that's sophisticated and feminine. 3ATM water-resistant to 30m depth.
As befits the craftsmanship of OSPREY LONDON, this watch comes with a one year guarantee and is presented in a cognac coloured Vintage Saddle leather look sleeve.
- OSPREY LONDON limited edition ladies’ watch with quartz movement.
- Sleek, contemporary design features gold stainless steel casing, pearlescent face with gold dial markings and hands.
- Hours demarcated by stylised dashes.
- Watch face bears the OSPREY LONDON logo.
- 3ATM water-resistant (3 atmospheres pressure) to around 30m depth.
- Black Saddle leather strap with self-coloured stitching and two leather keepers.
- Gold buckle engraved with OSPREY LONDON logo.
- Reverse of the strap features the OSPREY LONDON logo and the legend: REAL LEATHER.
- Comes with a cloth bag inside the case to keep your watch free from dust and dirt.
- Comes with a one year guarantee. Our watches come with an integrated battery, which has an expected battery life of approximately two years.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON WATCH
This beautifully engineered OSPREY LONDON watch is fitted with a quartz movement and comes with full instructions and an integrated battery, which has an expected battery life of approximately two years.
- We are able to offer a battery replacement service through our authorised service centre in London, where replacement batteries are professionally fitted to maintain the waterproof sealing (currently charged at £17). Please note that should someone other than our service centre open the watch casing, the warranty will become invalid.
- This warranty is supported by our London authorised service centre which is able to provide servicing and repairs. It is important to note that the warranty is invalidated if the watch is not treated for its intended use or if the watch casing is opened by an unauthorised service centre.
- Our watches are 3ATM water-resistant (3 atmospheres pressure) to around 30m depth. This means they have been made to withstand getting wet in the rain or as you wash your hands, but they should not be submerged, deliberately or otherwise, under water. As our watch straps are made from leather, we recommend keeping your watch dry.