The Carina Shrug Italian Leather Handbag
Material: Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 14 x 23.5 x 13 (12) (66)
In sumptuous black Soft Italian Calf leather, The Carina Shrug is one gorgeous bag that can be worn in four different ways – as a clutch, shoulder bag, cross-body or grab. No wonder it’s the hot new Autumn Winter essential!
THE CARINA COLLECTION
One gorgeous bag, four different looks - The Carina is the perfect buy this season. Handstitched in Italy in sumptuous black Soft Italian Calf leather, this beautiful OSPREY LONDON design is neat but surprisingly spacious, thanks to its ingenious pleated seam detail.
Cute as a clutch, it comes with a dinky leather top handle to attach and wear as a grab. Alternatively, attach the long flat leather strap that's included and wear as shoulder bag or adjust the buckle and wear cross-body. You say, 'Four bags for the price of one?' We say, 'No wonder The Carina Shrug is the hot new Autumn Winter essential.'
- An OSPREY LONDON multi-purpose handbag in sumptuous black Soft Italian Calf leather.
- Gorgeously squashy with ruched side detailing.
- Comes with a detachable top handle and a detachable/adjustable long strap, which means this bag can be worn as a clutch, a grab, a shoulder bag and cross-body.
- Both the flat adjustable cross-body strap and the shorter flat grab strap attach via silver metal D-rings on either side of the bag.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in silver foil in the centre.
- Smart self-coloured stitching with hand applied contrasting black edge colour throughout.
- The bag secures along the top via a silver metal zip with smart leather zip-pull.
- The interior, lined in soft beige cotton twill, features a slip pocket and a zipped pocket. A leather patch below the zipped pocket reads ‘GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY’ embossed in silver foil.
- The base of the bag is flat with a gently rounded profile.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.