Dimensions: One size
The Captain Sunglasses offer a stylishly understated look with slim tortoiseshell frames and silver metal detailing. Fitted with graduated lenses offering maximum UVA/UVB protection.
Introducing The Captain, our limited edition new sunglasses with dark tortoiseshell frames and smart silver metal hinge detail for a stylishly understated look. Handcut from cellulose acetate, the frames are then polished for up to 72 hours to create a super smooth frame with the glossiest finish. Fitted with graduated lenses with filter category 3 to reduce glare, they offer maximum UVA/UVB protection.
Our sunglasses come in our ingenious origami style case, which folds flat when empty!
- OSPREY LONDON sunglasses with sleek dark tortoiseshell frames and dark lenses.
- Frames are handcut using Acetate, a natural material derived from cotton, which creates a superior, flexible frame that is polished for up to 72 hours to ensure the glossiest finish and a smooth feel when worn.
- High quality hinges and screws, tested to ensure durability.
- Filter category 3 lenses with maximum UVA/UVB protection: dark tint reduces glare. Do not view the sun directly and do not wear in a solarium.
- Product complies with European standard BS EN 1836:2005 and A1:2007.
- Supplied with OSPREY LONDON microfibre cleaning cloth in an ingenious chocolate brown origami style case that folds flat when empty.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SUNGLASSES
OSPREY LONDON Sunglasses are made by hand to create a product that looks, feels and performs beautifully. Please follow this care advice to help keep your sunglasses that way:
- Hold your sunglasses by the frame and avoid putting them face down on any surface to avoid scratching the lenses.
- Always clean your sunglasses with a soft clean cloth such as the special microfibre cloth provided.
- Warm soapy water can be used if lenses become particularly dirty. Avoid using solvents or alcohol on your sunglasses.
- Always keep your sunglasses in the case provided when not in use.