The Belvedere Gold Bracelet with Labradorite Charm
Material: 18ct Gold Vermeil and Labradorite Gemstone
Dimensions: Circumference 17 - 19 cm
With beads of Labradorite interspersed with 18ct Gold Vermeil beads, this elegant bracelet works beautifully for both day and night, with a teardrop-shaped Labradorite charm faceted to catch the light.
A GORGEOUS GIFT IDEA
Sometimes referred to as the magician’s stone, Labradorite is said to enhance the wearer's mental awareness, while some claim it has the ability to bring out the best in people. Whether you’re a believer or not in the story of the stone, its shifting, changing colour certainly adds to the sense of intrigue.
With beads of Labradorite gemstone interspersed with 18ct Gold Vermeil beads, this elegant bracelet works beautifully for both day and night, with a teardrop-shaped Labradorite charm faceted to catch the light. The Belvedere can be adjusted to three different lengths to suit you. For maximum effect, we say wear two or three together.
A very pretty gift – just remember to add your gift message in the checkout when prompted and let us take care of the rest.
- Part of the new OSPREY LONDON jewellery collection, this bracelet is made from faceted beads of Labradorite interspersed with 18ct Gold plated beads.
- Metal lobster claw closure.
- Features a teardrop-shaped Labradorite charm framed in 18ct Gold Vermeil metal, which hangs from the closure of the bracelet.
- The bracelet can be worn at three different lengths of 17, 18 and 19 cm.
- For maximum effect, wear two or three together.
- Comes tissue wrapped – the perfect gift.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON JEWELLERY
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON jewellery looking great:
- Keep away from buckles and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on jewellery.
- Keep away from sources of heat, light and moisture.