The Andorra Bi-Fold Italian Leather Purse
Material: Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions:19 x 10 x 2 cm
This elegant ladies’ cardholder is handstitched in sumptuous peacock green Soft Italian Calf leather and features a well-organised interior in alternating cream and peacock green leather. With fifteen card slots, four sections for notes and a photo ID section.
THE ANDORRA COLLECTION
This superslim ladies’ cardholder is handstitched in sumptuous peacock green Soft Italian Calf leather and features a well-organised interior in alternating cream and peacock green leather. With fifteen card slots, four sections for notes and a photo ID section, this elegant accessory is ideal for travel.
Comes in a white OSPREY LONDON presentation box making it a joy both to give and to receive.
- Part of The Andorra Collection: bold design with clever details both inside and out.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON long and slimline purse, handstitched in Italy in premium Soft Italian Calf leather.
- Handstitched in smart self-coloured stitching with gently rounded corners.
- The front of the purse bears the OSPREY LONDON logo in foil embossed gold letters.
- The reverse of the purse features a zipped coin pocket with metal zip and smart leather zip-pull. Lined in cream fabric.
- The purse features a popper closure.
- The interior is lined in alternating peacock green and cream Soft Italian Calf leather.
- Well-organised interior features fifteen credit card slots and four long note sections plus a photo ID slot. The left-hand side of the interior features the OSPREY LONDON logo and the legend: GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY.
- Comes in a white OSPREY LONDON box - an elegant gift.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON accessory to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.